Monopanel (Trimdeck/Flat) is an insulated metal roof decking ideally suited to commercial and residential construction projects. The insulated sandwich panels comprise a core layer of high density polystyrene foam securely laminated between COLORBOND® corrugated steel sheets.
Our specially formulated high tech adhesives have proven their outstanding strength and performance under the harshest environmental conditions.
As all voids are foam filled, echo tunnel noise is reduced during hail and heavy rain while vermin and other pests are unable to nest within the roof.
- Available in up to 16 metre lengths (longer to special order)
- Maximum unsupported span up to 7.35 metres
- Convenient 762mm wide panels
- Thickness ranging from 50 – 125mm
- Cyclone tested-wind classification to C3 (W60)
- Minimum 2˚ roof pitch
- Available in full COLORBOND® colour range
- Superior 10 year Warranty