Corropanel is an insulated metal roofing system, ideally suited to both commercial and residential construction projects. The insulated sandwich panels comprise a core layer of high density polystyrene foam securely laminated between COLORBOND® corrugated steel roofing and continuous COLORBOND® steel ceiling finish on the underside.
Our specially formulated high tech adhesives have proven their outstanding strength and performance under the harshest environmental conditions.
Corropanel insulated roofing panels are also ideally suited for use as insulated architectural wall cladding.
The product’s superior strength makes it ideal for use where high spanning lengths are specified.
- Available in up to 16 metre lengths (longer to special order)
- Maximum unsupported span up to 7.35 metres
- Convenient 762mm wide panels
- Thickness ranging from 50 – 125mm
- Cyclone tested-wind classification to C3 (W60)
- Minimum 5˚ roof pitch
- Available in full COLORBOND® colour range
- Superior 10 year Warranty